Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him.
We believe in children at Cypress Baptist Church. Our children are important to us. Children are God’s gifts to us and a reminder that there is hope for tomorrow. We treasure the gift of children. Jesus emphasized the value of children by blessing them. We strive to help them reach the full potential God has created for them through this ministry. we are laying a foundation in their lives for the Lord.
Proverbs 22:6 promises, “Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.” By combining Christian objectives and biblical truths with various activities, we lay the foundation for growth spiritually, emotionally, socially and physically in the school-age child. Here at Cypress, we have room to grow, and would love to involve you and your child today. In God’s love we can all grow together.
Our goals are to:
- Offer experiences and learning opportunities which prepare YOUR child for the time of conversion prompted by the Holy Spirit.
- Seeing every child accept Christ as their personal Lord and Savior;
- Help your child develop a close relationship with God so they will follow His guidance for their lives;
- Communicate love and acceptance to your child;
- Help your child sense his importance and worth in the world;
- Provide religious education for children, appropriate to his or her developmental level and ability to understand, and to
- Help your child discover meaningful ways to apply Bible truths to his everyday life.